Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Being back

The hardest part of this blogging thing is starting one. I don't know how to start these things. I have been back for a little over a week from Peru. From pushing a broom at work or sitting in the car travelling, I have had a lot of time to think over the summer. But still I don't know what to write. Yes, I sit and work and think of things I would love to write of, just putting it down in words that I find acceptable can be difficult. I also feel like I have a million pictures that I want to put on here and that they could explain things better than I could. So you may be seeing a lot of pictures in the future, if you plan on continuing to read me.

So this is where I am right now, tucked away in the mountains right outside of Las Vegas, NM in one of the few places that I really feel like I'm at home. My family moved around a lot while I was growing up, and after living in maybe a dozen or so houses in various cities and towns, this place has been constant, a place always there.

While I've been here in the mountains, it's been like a family reunion. I have had such great conversations and hugs and smiles with some of the best people I know and cherish. I am constantly feeling blessed while I am here. Maybe you can tell by these pictures.

More to come over, mostly over the last week in Peru, with many pictures. Thanks, peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment