Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Books and music

Playlist: Song's that have been worn out in Peru
- Snowfalls by Brian Keane*
- Abba (Extended Version) by Johnathan David Helser & Melissa Helser *
- Empty My Soul (Extended Version) by Johnathan David Helser & Melissa Helser*
- Woods by Bon Iver
- Won't Turn Back by NEEDTOBREATHE
- Learn To Love by NEEDTOBREATHE*
- The Beautiful Letdown by Switchfoot*
- Your Hands Are Cold by Jean-Yves Thibaudet 
- Sing Loud  by Alpha Rev*
- I Can't Change the World by Brad Paisley
- Shadowfeet by Brooke Fraser*
- Thank You God For Saving Me by Christ Tomlin Feat. Phil Wickham
- Amazing Eyes by Good Old War
- On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
- Southbound Train by Jon Foreman (all-time fav)** 
- That Girl by Justin Timberlake
- The Brightest Lights (feat. Mumford & Sons) by King Charles
- Ride With Me  by Cody Johnson
- Alone in the Light by Kyle Park

Books that I've found the time to read

Perfect Glass by Laura Anderson Kurk
- Read the prequel Glass Girl first, then pick this one up right after. A wonderful love story that makes me wish I was in it. It'll tug at ya, and I loved it! Doesn't matter if it's a love story, it's for anyone. 

The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
- Incredible description of an interpretation of heaven and hell. Will make ya think. 

Others that I'm working on right now: Love Does by Bob Goff,  Works Of Love by Soren Kierkegaard, and The Shack by Wm. Paul Young

3 comments:

  1. Awesome playlist, will. Thanks for the endorsement. Your blog makes me smile every time you post. You are serving an incredible Lord in beautiful ways. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, brother! Glad to see you're having a great time. Keep doing work my man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great list to share...Im already listening to the playlist on spotify. Check out this song that has been wrecking me and my world recently - "Farther Along" By Josh Garrells. Lets chat soon - facetime me, you and case. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete